Koodo Community
Solved

Tab Bonus on iPhone 11

• 27 January 2021
  • 5 replies

I have a remaining tab banalce of 459$ on my iPhone 11 and I have 17 months left in the contract. I also have a tab bonus of -251.43$ on it. What if I want to pay off my Tab balance and move out of Koodo? Do I Have to pay the sum: $207.57 or do I also have to pay off the Tab bonus which is on Koodo for now if I move out. I tried reaching out to the customer care but I couldn’t. Any leads will be helpful.

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 27 January 2021, 03:29

You would pay off the bonus portion as well if you leave

So do I pay the remaining tab amount and the tab bonus which is in negative totalling to 600-700 something $? 

Correct. $459 + $251.43 = $710. 43 plus tax. 

Tab bonus is that Komodo will pay down it for you as long as you stay with them.  But if you cancel the service, you need pay it back too.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So do I pay the remaining tab amount and the tab bonus which is in negative totalling to 600-700 something $? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Correct. $459 + $251.43 = $710. 43 plus tax. 

Tab bonus is that Komodo will pay down it for you as long as you stay with them.  But if you cancel the service, you need pay it back too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And more specifically you cna pay it off early without penalty butr leaving is the problem...or getting phones quicker.

Thank you so much! @Goran @Mayumi . I was offered a nice deal from Fido at an unbelievable price but I guess I will stay with Kodoo for now. Thanks, guys!