Koodo Community

Community

Solved

tab being done?

I would like to know with my tab how can i tell if i am close to paying it off will there be a higher number like -105 or a lower like -4?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Basic interger math. The higher the - amount, the more there is to pay. You do not pay anything towards the tab as long as you are a customer.
Myke wrote:

Basic interger math. The higher the - amount, the more there is to pay. You do not pay anything t...

but we used the tab to get the phone so i know i have to pay off the tab to be able to use it again i just cant figure it out.
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

Basic interger math. The higher the - amount, the more there is to pay. You do not pay anything t...

Incorrect. You do not have to pay it off to use it again. You can use it right now as long as there is room. You cannot pay off the tab while you are a customer. You would only pay the tab if you cancel the account.
Myke wrote:

thanks i figured it out 🙂
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

What did you end up figuring out?