Koodo Community
Question

Tab balance zero, yet I am still paying?

• 29 April 2020
  • 6 replies

I was looking at my monthly bill and noticed my tab balance was zero but I was still being charged the tab fee. So I looked into the previous three bills. In February it stated I had $30 remaining and I was paying $15 that month. Then in March it did not say anything about my tab balance but I was being charged $15. (The balance should be zero now). On the April bill, it said I had $15 remaining and I was paying the $15 to pay it off. (now an extra $15). Then for this months bill (May) it does not say anything about the tab balance but that I am paying the $15 tab fee. (Now $30 extra). I am worried that I am missing some sort of fee or way that they charge things because it feels like they’re just charging extra. I hope someone can help because I don’t know where to go to get help with this. I keep getting directed to FAQ and the self-serve robot, which I already tried.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Mackenziegrace - can you please shoot us a private message on Facebook? We’ll verify you as the account owner and have someone look into this for you. 

Tab balance is zero why am I still paying?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please do start a new thread as your issue may not be identical. When did it zero out? Does your latest bill show a tab charge for the latest billing cycle

My last tab payment was May

Same issue as above... tab balance is $0 but still being charged tab on my bill. How do I stop it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Same issue as above... tab balance is $0 but still being charged tab on my bill. How do I stop it?

please use this link and start your own post.

And including some information like what is your opening balance and closing balance on your Ebill  say.

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new