Koodo Community
Solved

Tab balance clarification

• 12 November 2018
  • 6 replies

Just checked my tab balance, it says "-$210.00" does this "minus" mean that koodo owes ME $210? Im kinda hoping so.. id really like to upgrade my phone sooner than later..
icon

Best answer by Goran 12 November 2018, 18:30

Oh? I like the a5. Is something wrong with it? Like I ssaid, you can just pay off your tab and take advantage of a deal. Look to black Friday to see what's going to be offered.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No it means that you still owe 210. You can always pay it off now to be put on your next bill and get another phone if there's a deal that you want to take advantage of. Which tab are you on?
Im on the medium tab. Which i like, its the phone that i want to change. Last year; made the mistake of switching from an LG to the samsung galaxy a5..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh? I like the a5. Is something wrong with it? Like I ssaid, you can just pay off your tab and take advantage of a deal. Look to black Friday to see what's going to be offered.
Nothing wrong with the a5. I just dont like the layout, they keyboard is REALLY ugly, and the charge cable doesnt like to stay connected.. very annoying.. i wish they didnt have to trim my sim card so small, i wouldve put it back in my lg..
I know "pay off my tab, get a new phone" i just dont have that kind of money laying around.. ill just wait it out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can use any third party keyboard you want if you don't like samsung's. There's lots of good alternatives that you can check out.

You can use a sim card adapter. They are dirt cheap off of eBay.

If you want, you can trade / sell your a5 for something more to your liking.

Hmm as for the cable...does any cable not stay connected or just that one? Does that cable stay connected on other phones? You can take advantage of the warranty if no cable will work as it should. There is also a warranty on the accessories.
No cable stays in as it should. Ive tried a few 3rd party keyboards, every one i tried made my phone really slow, so i uninstalled them.