Koodo Community
Solved

tab balance

• 21 November 2020
  • 6 replies

I would like to lower my monthly bill by paying off the tab balance. There is about $90 remaining (shows as -$90), but it says “conditions apply” if I pay it off, and I’m not sure how to find out what the conditions are, or how much of a difference it will make on my monthly charges.

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 21 November 2020, 19:38

Oh, I see. That line “ conditions apply” is for someone want to pay off their tab within 90 days and some other condition.  You are not under that condition. So you have no problem to pay it off. 

If you pay off your Tab ($90), it will be added to your next bill.  Then you only pay a monthly service/plan fee. 

Your Tab bonus will be continued to reduce until it reaches to $0.  You don’t need to pay into it if you don’t upgrade your phone or cancel your service. 

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where do you see it ( “conditions apply”)?  
Can you post a screenshot without personal info. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The difference is just what your tab is. You'll see this on your bill and also when you go look at your tab balance in self-serve you'll see “tab details”and that'll tell you how much it is.

The condition s would be if there's “credits”that's on top of it you may have to also pay. You can go select pay it off and it'll tell you the total for you to pay on your next bill.

Sorry, I’m still not quite getting it! Here are some screen shots showing my tab balance and my tab bonus, and also the bit about “conditions apply.” What I really want to know is, if I pay off the $90, will my monthly bill be reduced?

And here’s the other screen shot … 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh, I see. That line “ conditions apply” is for someone want to pay off their tab within 90 days and some other condition.  You are not under that condition. So you have no problem to pay it off. 

If you pay off your Tab ($90), it will be added to your next bill.  Then you only pay a monthly service/plan fee. 

Your Tab bonus will be continued to reduce until it reaches to $0.  You don’t need to pay into it if you don’t upgrade your phone or cancel your service. 

Ok, thank you both so much!