Koodo Community

Community

Tab Balance?

My tab balance was -$10.00 on my last bill and now it is -$12.50 why do I have to pay more now?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Candace,

Are you sure that's the case and you have checked well? There might've beens some cases where the tab didn't go up after payment, but being lower... It's the first time I see that and there's no explanation I can think of.

Unless there's been an error on your last bill and you've been credited to much on your tab.
Robert wrote:

Hello Candace,

Are you sure that's the case and you have checked well? There might've beens some...

I ended up calling customer service and there was an error made. So I still have $12.50 to pay on my tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Candace,

Are you sure that's the case and you have checked well? There might've beens some...

Happy you got you problem solved
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Candace,

Something still seems wrong with the tab. Your tab should never include decimals to my understanding.

Robert wrote:

Hello Candace,

When I sign into my self serve $12.50 is what is displayed on my tab balance. I am not too sure why it is this way...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Candace,

Depending on when your plan started, the means of calculating the TAB differs from current practice. For Instance, some years ago, the TAB was reduced by a percentage of your monthly bill, rather than a fixed monthly dollar amount.