Koodo Community
Question

Tab Balance $0 - Still Getting Charged

• 16 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi folks,

My tab balance is $0, as seen on my Self-Serve. I finished paying it last month (July 2020)

But on my most recent bill (August 2020), I’m still getting charged for my Tab ($10).

I’ve seen other Koodo customers post about this topic, but I couldn’t find a solution to fix this problem. Seems like this issue is being fixed on a case by case basis.

I hope a Koodo employee sees this for a quick fix!

Thanks,

Élaine

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you looked at your pdf ebill?

Usually the case is that the customer still has one more month left to pay on their tab.

On the bill each month it'll show the opening and closing balance for each month.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Usually the case is that the customer still has one more month left to pay on their tab.

On the bill each month it'll show the opening and closing balance for each month.

They seems removed this info (opening/closing balance) on Ebill. 

But if you check your Tab balance under ' my tab balance/tab history" through self serve, you get detailed info - remaining balance and dates when it was charged.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They seems removed this info (opening/closing balance) on Ebill. 

But if you check your Tab balance under ' my tab balance/tab history" through self serve, you get detailed info - remaining balance and dates when it was charged.

Oh nice, good to know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey @esimo102 - I looked over your account and noticed the error. I went ahead and adjusted your balance. You shouldn’t be charged moving forward :)