Koodo Community

Community

Solved

tab

can anyone answer this for me, since i can't seem to get the answer from the office, i paid off my tab for 120 for the phone i had, and got another phone, why am i charged the 120$ when i paid this off... i call the office they tell me to call back if five days, because they don't know the answer right yet, getting so angry.. please help

15 replies

Userlevel 7
How did you pay off your tab? Online? Kiosk?
through kiosk,
Userlevel 7
susan lefave wrote:

through kiosk,

Check your self serve account tot see if the payment was credited to your account or if the rep just sent it to your next bill. When you changed phones did you pay anything out of pocket?
susan lefave wrote:

through kiosk,

my son did the upgrade, he said he paid the money at the kiosk, and i was told, that u have to pay your tab off in order to upgrade to another phone, he paid cash, and when i called they said on the old phone the tab was paid
susan lefave wrote:

through kiosk,

is says tab payoff 122$, but added on
susan lefave wrote:

through kiosk,

received my new bill june 30
Userlevel 7
susan lefave wrote:

through kiosk,

Hmmm. Brb
susan lefave wrote:

through kiosk,

oh and another think, he lost the phone, so i put a lost thing on it , and was charged for a suspension, now my bill is well over the limit, 251$, i just paid 339 on it two weeks ago
susan lefave wrote:

through kiosk,

plus another 50$ on it last week
Userlevel 7
Either something went foul with the tab payoff or it wasn't credited correctly. Without access to your acct (since we're just customers helping customers) I can't dive deeper into what may have happened. Maybe an official rep might step in.
so how will that happen, but is it not true that u have to pay your tab off to get another phone,
i guess that is what i would like to know, but thanks for the help
Userlevel 7
susan lefave wrote:

so how will that happen, but is it not true that u have to pay your tab off to get another phone,

Yes you must pay off your tab to upgrade, that's true. Company reps come through all the time here.
Userlevel 6
susan lefave wrote:

i guess that is what i would like to know, but thanks for the help

You can't pay off your tab at their kiosk with cash. It would be charged to your next bill.
Userlevel 3
Hi Susan, Would it be possible to send us an email to the following link: http://koo.do/YqucV0 (through your Self Serve) select "Social Media" and please include the location your son went to. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look into it. Just to confirm once again, when you upgrade, you are required to pay off your current Koodo Tab. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.