Koodo Community

swapping phones

• 27 February 2021
  • 1 reply

I've had an LG Q70 for a couple of months now and I've decided that i really am not a fan. It doesn't function the way I thought it would. Photos are worse than my old LG Thinq and it's constantly freezing and runs slow. Is there any way to get a different phone without finishing the tab charge? I don't want to have to keep this phone until it's paid off because it's more trouble than it's worth.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nope. You have 30 days to return a phone. At this point you’re stuck with it WRT Koodo. It’s LG’d budget phone vs their Thinq being their flagship line so I’m not surprised that you see it running slow. I still wouldn’t expect it to freeze constantly unless you’re taxing it past its capabilities.  I’d sell it on the used marketplace yourself to get what you can for it and then get something like the LG Velvet 5G if you really like LG. It’s an excellent phone for the price. Maybe the best value that Koodo has atm.

I don’t remember what the Q70 sold for when you got it, but I’d suggest getting the “pre-owned” Velvet at 240 on tab.