Koodo Community
Solved

Special offer on account but cannot add because I cannot pay off the tab

I have a very good offer on my account but when I checkout it asks me to pay off my tab balance. When I go to pay it off, it says I'm unable to pay tab balance because I've been with Koodo for less than 3 months. I want to pay off the tab before the offer expires. What do I do?
icon

Best answer by Goran 22 January 2019, 19:39

Hmm. Yes you should be a customer for 90 days first. So if you hope to take advantage of it I would send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter or use koodo.com/chat to request a call back to get it done manually. I presume that Koodo would be ok with it.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would contact Koodo by requesting a call back via koodo assist
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/

Tell them you broke your phone and need another and need to pay off your tab but self serve wont let you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hmm. Yes you should be a customer for 90 days first. So if you hope to take advantage of it I would send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter or use koodo.com/chat to request a call back to get it done manually. I presume that Koodo would be ok with it.
Thanks! I was able to call customer service and get everything resolved. I was able to pay off my tab and now I can upgrade through the website. Thanks for all your help! Great to hear people are contributing to the community 🙂