Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Referral program

How can you get the refer a friend bonus if the website is still under construction?

14 replies

Userlevel 6
I think they must be updating it. They had the program for years. I got about $200 for referring. But yes, it would be good if they gave us some idea when it will be back up.
Hi! 

You're right Rudy! We are working on an improved Refer-a-friend program 🙂. New referrals cannot be submitted at this moment. It should be back in late Spring 2015.

Thank you!    
Camelia wrote:

Hi! 

You're right Rudy! We are working on an improved Refer-a-friend program 🙂. New referr...

So when is "late spring"?
Userlevel 7
Camelia wrote:

Hi! 

You're right Rudy! We are working on an improved Refer-a-friend program 🙂. New referr...

If they wanted to tell you a date, they would have. Spring is from March 21-June 21st so take that as you will
Camelia wrote:

Hi! 

Do you have a confirmed date yet?

Userlevel 1
Camelia wrote:

Hi! 

It's up now. https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/public/home.pg
I will make sure not to refer anyone then
Userlevel 7
mcmanlypants wrote:

Is this your petty way of punishing Koodo? No one cares, that's your choice.
Userlevel 6
mcmanlypants wrote:

That's too funny!!! 🙂
Does anyone here have any idea when it is supposed to be back up? Spring 2015 is an extremely vague time period.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mcmanlypants wrote:

Does anyone here have any idea when it is supposed to be back up? Spring 2015 is an extremely va...

Personally, no one had more info then the 1 available to all of us!
Would be great to have a work around for this than to simply put the program on hold.  They announced great new plans; i have been spreading that info and its a great selling feature for people on other carriers.
Userlevel 7
Mathew Gennaro wrote:

Would be great to have a work around for this than to simply put the program on hold.  They ...

Some cell phone companies don't even offer a referral bonus. Koodo's will back back soon enough though
Userlevel 1
FUN FACT! The referral form is still accessible here: http://koodoreferral.com/referral.aspx It does appear to still be in working order. I've referred 4 friends thus far. Hopefully this helps!