Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Really high account balance out of no where?

I am really confused right now i have two plans on my account and this is my second bill, my first line is on the $29 plan and the other is $29 plan + 5 (medium tab fee). my bill hasn't come yet but my account balance is almost $240. I paid my last bill of 71 dollars. Has this happened before is anyone in same position as me, this is almost 4 months of billing at once. I havn't used any data or went over any limits. what wrong. Also i didnt pay off any tabs, im a a new customer. And this is a month after i got the phones, i paid my first bill 3-5 days after i got the plans.

6 replies

You will need to wait for the bill to come out to see why it's that high.
KaneSlavik wrote:

Its crazy no, could one person do something to get it that high. My question is has this happened to anyone.
KaneSlavik wrote:

Additional usage is always a possibility.
KaneSlavik wrote:

Could koodo have made a mistake is it common
Userlevel 7
KaneSlavik wrote:

It's happened before but it's just as possible that one of the lines over used their plan. Wait until the e-bill is released and go to page 3 and you can see the detailed charges
just added a second phone to my account and all of a sudden i have a bill for 300.00 and my first phone was paid up to date any suggestions?