Koodo Community

Community

Solved

problem with using positive tab balance

I'm trying to get a new phone on the website (the galazy s3) whilst logged in it shows I can get $280 off with the tab ($150 tab s and $130 positive balance) however after proceeding to the point in the check out procedure where you have to click "new" or "existing" customer option I click existing ang suddenly my tab discount falls to $130! Why can't I use the tab s!?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you on a spending limit which doesn't let you have a tab? If not you are you sure you have a positive balance? Are you signing I to your self serve first then clicking the phones link and selecting the phone you want? If not do so
Userlevel 7
That is very strange... you should be able to get 280$ off
Userlevel 7
im sure someone else with more experience will chime in to help you . here is the customer service # just in case. 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

im sure someone else with more experience will chime in to help you . here is the customer servi...

More experience hehe 🙂 Daniel there's no need to make a new response to the same question if you forget something, just click on the response you made and an edit and delete option will pop up at the top right of your response. Click edit and you'll be able to add more.
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

im sure someone else with more experience will chime in to help you . here is the customer servi...

ohhhh
Userlevel 7
Daniel Kim wrote:

Thanks Paul! Haha i can see what you did therewith more experience lol
had a word with Koodo, when I opened the account I had zero credit rating (new to the country) so I'm on a spending limit thing should be lifted soon 🙂 thanks guys
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Craig Pict Milne wrote:

had a word with Koodo, when I opened the account I had zero credit rating (new to the country) so...

Thought so, glad you got it cleared up.