Koodo Community

Community

Solved

POSITIVE TAB REFUNDED IF CANCEL?

Userlevel 2
If a customer has a positive tab of $150 and wanted to cancel, would he get refunded the $150?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Angela... Positive TAB points are only good towards the purchase of a new handset, so if you cancel the line, those points will be forfeited... Points do not represent cash value that could be used towards the bill, accessories, etc...
Userlevel 7
TELUS Guy wrote:

No. This is what you do: 1- Buy a phone on Tab (Moto G is $150) 2- Cancel the line 3-.gift/se...

Yup.
Userlevel 5
You don't get positive tab refunded as cash when you cancel so you might as well use your tab before you cancel, such as getting a new phone/device, accessory, etc.
Userlevel 1
John Lee wrote:

You don't get positive tab refunded as cash when you cancel so you might as well use your tab bef...

My post above suggesting the same thing was removed because apparently it is inappropriate to do that. lol
Userlevel 7
John Lee wrote:

You don't get positive tab refunded as cash when you cancel so you might as well use your tab bef...

It was probably because you used some type of language or tone that was inappropriate.
Userlevel 1
John Lee wrote:

No, not this time Ahmad.
Userlevel 6
John Lee wrote:

Can you see who removed it and why? Usually there is some explanation.
Userlevel 2
Thankyou, I didn't think it was possible but I wanted to double check.