Koodo Community
Question

Positive Tab Balance

• 27 December 2015
  • 7 replies

Would it be possible to use my positive tab balance towards the purchase of a new SIM? I bought a new smartphone and would like to experience those 4G speeds everybody's raving about!

7 replies

A Blu Studio X. The box it was delivered in said it was capable of 4G HSPA+ speeds; I'm currently...Okay
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A Blu Studio X. The box it was delivered in said it was capable of 4G HSPA+ speeds; I'm currently...Okay yeah so you need to get yourself a new sim card. It's 5$
A Blu Studio X. The box it was delivered in said it was capable of 4G HSPA+ speeds; I'm currently...Late 2010 Oshawa, ON
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A Blu Studio X. The box it was delivered in said it was capable of 4G HSPA+ speeds; I'm currently...When did you get your sim? Where are you located?
A Blu Studio X. The box it was delivered in said it was capable of 4G HSPA+ speeds; I'm currently using the SIM from my old phone in it.
Unfortunately no, positive tab credits can only be used for buying a new phone. New Sims for m...If my tab is still negative can I upgrade
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Unfortunately no, positive tab credits can only be used for buying a new phone. New Sims for monthly are only 5$. What phone do you have?