Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Plans with Tab

I am looking to upgrade my phone, and am right now on the $35 plan where I brought my own phone to koodo.  I can see what the cost of my tab will be (total and per month), but from what I see, I will have to change my plan once I do this, and will have an extra cost for the same services that I am receiving right now...is this correct?  The minimum tab plan I see will be $54 / month for less minutes, but more data than I have right now.  So it looks like I will have an extra $19 x 24 months  ($456) cost for adding a tab to my phone.  Can someone verify this...or tell me I'm out to lunch.  If this is the case, then I will look elsewhere for my phone, or just pay it off...this seems like a very high service charge for using the tab.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Just gonna need a few specifics from you.
what phone are you looking to get.
And how many usage do you actually use?
looking @ iphone6.
I usually use about 150 minutes and about 200GB of data
Userlevel 6
Ok so what i recommend is you utilize the normal tab and not the taB plus listed on the website.
To do this, you would have to put $414 down for the phone.
Your plan would be $35 a month, 300 minute / 300 mb
And you would have to pay $15 a month tab charge.
So total $50 a month.
Does that sound better?
That makes sense.  I didn't realize I could still select the normal tab with that phone and put more down.
thanks for your reply!
Userlevel 6
Dustinruts wrote:

That makes sense.  I didn't realize I could still select the normal tab with that phone and ...

Happy to help!~