Koodo Community

Community

Plan flexibility and Tab rewards

I agree that Koodo is just now starting to move in the wrong direction as the Large Tab plans are a terrible deal (like the iphone lock in plans) compared to the value of the recent older data plans. Simply offering customers the ability to be flexible; charge for extra minutes or data or even trade minutes for data or vice versa. Maybe even let us customize our entire package. And with each year of being a Koodo customer increase Tab amount and % Koodo pays as customer reward. Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
To be honest, while I'm not impressed with the plans for Tab Small and Medium in regards to how they treat customers who buy their phones outright, I don't think anyone who wants to get a Tab Large has any right to complain. If you didn't want to pay a higher price per month don't get a Large Tab, it's that simple.
Curtules wrote:

To be honest, while I'm not impressed with the plans for Tab Small and Medium in regards to how t...

You assume too much, I don't have a large plan...that's the point. I would think few people would want that plan due to cost and lack of data. I have an older plan on the old system. I did choose Koodo because it has better deals than other carriers, but the gap seems to be closing. The deals just got more expensive, not the trend of Koodo as more affordable.
Userlevel 5
Curtules wrote:

To be honest, while I'm not impressed with the plans for Tab Small and Medium in regards to how t...

I do not like the new tab and the new plans either. I find them more expensive and more costly for what the service that it gives.