Koodo Community
Solved

phone tab price change daily

Userlevel 2

Has anyone noticed how often Koodo changes it's phone prices on the tab?  For example I was interested in the S21. Yesterday it was 360 on medium tab with 240 down, killer deal. I went to buy it today and it's back up. You really have to jump on these quickly.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 26 May 2021, 17:56

Has anyone noticed how often Koodo changes it's phone prices on the tab?  For example I was interested in the S21. Yesterday it was 360 on medium tab with 240 down, killer deal. I went to buy it today and it's back up. You really have to jump on these quickly.

Yes, they change often. In most instances, they are only available for a limited time, so I would suggest you to take advantage of it while it’s still available. Check the site frequently to see if there is another promotional offer coming up. 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That’s the whole point of a “deal”. You might’ve looked at the phone on the last day of the deal. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, they change often. In most instances, they are only available for a limited time, so I would suggest you to take advantage of it while it’s still available. Check the site frequently to see if there is another promotional offer coming up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also sometimes deals are personalized for you. Try logging to your self serve and try searching again