Koodo Community

Community

Perks to community members this holiday season

Userlevel 2
Convert just one percent of points on koodo community to koodo tab points for all members. This is just an idea to give some perks to Koodo community members helping each other 24x7 seven days a week.

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Userlevel 2
Userlevel 5
Koodo shouldn't have to give us perks for us to want to post here. It's nice that they have a few perks (Mobile Masters being one of them), but you should be posting here for the goodness of posting, not because there's something in it for you.
Userlevel 2
Jorden wrote:

Koodo shouldn't have to give us perks for us to want to post here. It's nice that they have a ...

I agree
Userlevel 5
This community is just trying to help other customers and help other users so we can get the assistance we all need. This isn't for any "value" or "monetary purposes". The only perks is the Mobile Master system.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not to mention that even 1% of my points would more than max out my tab balance.
Userlevel 2
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Not to mention that even 1% of my points would more than max out my tab balance.

Which is good you answer more you get more perks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

*perqs.
Userlevel 7
Let's take one of the people who just gets points for saying something that added absolutely nothing to a conversation for example. Are they gaming the system to get points towards something? Idk. Have I seen them mirror and parrot other users throughout this forum? Yup. Are they aware that by doing so they are just making answered threads longer? Or that legitimate help seekers questions may be pushed to the bottom because their comment moved the thread to the top of the line? Idk. So is it fair that you ,PD, put out quality and earn your points while others earn them by playing games? Nope. Do I think you'd see an explosion of that behavior if you monetize the point system? Absolutely
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Let's take one of the people who just gets points for saying something that added absolutely noth...

Exactly as Chad put and just to add, To these ppl doing this don't think your fooling anybody as it is noticed from others in the community the ppl that are doing this & it does nothing but helps you lose the respect of your peers & the Koodo staff, YES Koodo notices this & it won't help you earn a spot as a Mobile Master or help you hold on to your spot as a Mobile Master. So even though it gets you points it's doing you no good as many of us are always watching & see every single useless answer you post.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If a tab point and monetary value are brought to this community, the original purpose of a community - helping each other, share the ideas... - will be lost, and will not function. It is sad, but surely it happens.
Userlevel 7
Just to add. I'm not one to call ppl out but look at this profile This user thought that points equal tab money and so spent a bit of time posting all kinds of praise. Even when he was told by three employees and MM that he was wrong he refused to believe it. It's a perfect example of why not to do this. http://community.koodomobile.com/people/matthew_mcroberts_piccolo
Userlevel 3
Ha something short and sweet.... All this would cause is nothing but spam on the forum. A lot of flaming or repeat posts would happen.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I won't be too greedy... just give me a dollar for every point I got 😛 Ah heck I'll be satisfied with a cent even 😃 That's not too much to ask, is it? IS IT???
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

I won't be too greedy... just give me a dollar for every point I got 😛 Ah heck I'll be satisfied...

One cent per point!! You'd have $208.6 now!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

I won't be too greedy... just give me a dollar for every point I got 😛 Ah heck I'll be satisfied...

Count again 😉 Oh wait, yes you're right 😃 I was missing the 0 lol, $208.60. Can't sneeze at that 😃
Userlevel 2
Sophia wrote:

hahaha 😛
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Stop it! Let this die!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

But but butbutbut...............
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Three words for you: "stop", "no", and "don't"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You're no fun! You've just been looking at too many lights: "red", "green" and "amber" 😛
Userlevel 3
Sophia wrote:

speaking of spam..... lol *coughs