Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Payments After Cancelling

I can't afford to keep my phone right now. If I cancel my plan will I still be able to pay off my bill as well as my tab in payments or will they expect all the money upfront all at once?
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 9 August 2014, 18:08

Hi there... There is always a way to do payment arrangements, but this really depends in the amount owing and account history, so let's say a high balance and payments of 50$ a month for sure it will not work, it will have to be something more realistic like half today and other half in 15 days, this is just an example... You can definitely have a talk with the payment services department and try to arrange something for your payments...

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... There is always a way to do payment arrangements, but this really depends in the amount owing and account history, so let's say a high balance and payments of 50$ a month for sure it will not work, it will have to be something more realistic like half today and other half in 15 days, this is just an example... You can definitely have a talk with the payment services department and try to arrange something for your payments...