Koodo Community

Payment of remaining tab balance

• 2 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi! My wife was using Koodo and she signed for a plan where she got an iPhone 6 by the monthly tab for 24 months. She had to come back to our country and cancelled her koodo plan, paid her last december monthly bill but since the 24 months haven't passed yet we still need to pay the tab balance for the phone. We've contacted Koodo Customer Service and the employee said the total amount we needed to pay would be in the Koodo Self serve billing account, but some days have passed since then and still no tab balance is shown. We need to pay the tab balance as soon as possible. I'd like to have some help or tip to solve this concern, if someone knows how to deal with this I would be really grateful! Thanks and best wishes for 2019!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When do you normally receive your bill?

You will receive your next bill around that time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also review past bills to estimate what Tab is left on the account, and pay that amount to your account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Lucas1997 Can find her account with the emai you used here. I can also not find a last name that matches your in your email address. Likely best bet to contact us via private message on Facebook.