Koodo Community
Solved

Paying off Tab After Cancellation?

• 22 June 2013
  • 1 reply

I recently cancelled my Koodo phone, as I was going over to a contract with Telus. Since I was keeping the number, I asked Telus if I need to do anything with Koodo, and they said no, that they'd cancel/port everything over. I notice my Koodo account has been cancelled and I've already paid my last bill, but I can't see my Tab information anymore to pay it off. How do I go about paying this out? Am I going to get a separate bill for this from Koodo?
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 22 June 2013, 20:59

Hi there... You will see the remaining of your TAB on the final bill, this one will be sent on the mail so make sure your address is up to date... Once the account is cancelled, the TAB becomes unavailable to be seen on Self Serve... On this final bill you will also see any over usage if any...
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... You will see the remaining of your TAB on the final bill, this one will be sent on the mail so make sure your address is up to date... Once the account is cancelled, the TAB becomes unavailable to be seen on Self Serve... On this final bill you will also see any over usage if any...