Koodo Community
Question

Paying off tab

• 3 January 2021
  • 5 replies

I am paying a monthly tab fee which is fine. I also want to pay more if I have extra money. When I over pay bill, it does not come off my tab but the next bill. I don’t have the money right now to pay the entire thing (over $800). Is there any way to help pay down the tab directly without paying for it in it’s entirety. Thank you!

5 replies

Badge +4

You can schedule a callback using Koodo Assist, koodo.com/chat and type in “payment arrangement”. A rep should be able to discuss payment options with you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately not. If you're wanting to reduce your tab amount you either can pay the monthly amount or pay it all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just want to make sure …   
You mentioned that “to pay the entire thing (over $800)”.  Is this amount included Tab bonus?  What phone did you buy and when?   
You can pay off tab, but you don’t need to pay back your Tab bonus unless you cancel or upgrade your phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Aboutagirl The Tab is like an interest free loan...paying back any sooner than during the 24 months (in installments) doesn’t benefit you at all. If you have extra money pay off other things that you maybe paying interest on.  

@Aboutagirl The Tab is like an interest free loan...paying back any sooner than during the 24 months (in installments) doesn’t benefit you at all. If you have extra money pay off other things that you maybe paying interest on.  

Thank you!