Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Paying off Tab

Is there any way i can do this online without it being charged on my next bill ie. with a credit card.. or will it automatically go to my next bill if i click pay off tab? also, if i purcahse a phone from a retail dealer (superstore, walmart) can they do the tab changes.. (paying off my tab.. starting a new one) or however that gets dealt with? or do i have to go to an actual koodo kiosk(an hour away)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
If you have it posted to your next bill you could just make a credit card payment to your account for the same amount right away. Or I think you can do it with a credit card over the phone but I'm not 100% sure. Try calling customer service at 1-866-995-6636. Any Koodo retailer will be able to do your upgrade (but only Koodo shops will allow you to pay it on the spot).
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

If you have it posted to your next bill you could just make a credit card payment to your account...

Or right through your bank account online or at an ATM.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

If you have it posted to your next bill you could just make a credit card payment to your account...

Hi Jonathan, the Tab can't be paid by credit card over the phone. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 5
Why do people want to buy off their tab though? If your going to continually use Koodo's service, might as well let Koodo pay it off for you!
Userlevel 7
John Lee wrote:

Why do people want to buy off their tab though? If your going to continually use Koodo's service,...

If he's upgrading the phone then he has to, really.