Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Paying bills with no late payments & on time for 9months

Okay well it is going on 9months that I been paying my koodo bills on time and never missed a single payment,I was told that I will be able to get a tab now,so I was wondering if I should call in or will it be removed automaticly from my account

6 replies

Userlevel 6
From what I understand they will send you a letter confirming. Although, going to a store will quickly let you know if you have access to tab.
You can call Koodo to see if the spending cap program has been lifted from your account.
Well today is my lucky day as I called in customer service & the man I talked to was really nice and checked out my account,then put me on hold for less then 2mins & checked with the billing department & my account is no longer on the spending cap program 😉 YAYYYYYYYY
Userlevel 7
TheZoomer wrote:

Well today is my lucky day as I called in customer service & the man I talked to was really nice ...

Congrats!
TheZoomer wrote:

Well today is my lucky day as I called in customer service & the man I talked to was really nice ...

Thanx Ahmad 😉 I noticed you not on my list anymore 😞
TheZoomer wrote:

No comment back I guess