Koodo Community

Over charged

• 16 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I paid my tab balance off in December and for the past couple months have been continuing to be charged for the $40 tab Balance. I was just on the phone for an hour to be told that there was a glitch in the system and they are only going to give me back $40 for 1 month. It took them an hour to finally see that I was over charged for more than just the 1 month! Watch your tab balances closely! Will definitely be canceling with Koodo. This is not ok.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was there anything else that you needed help with?

Yes, as a matter of fact there is. I’m being charged for my tab AGAIN!! I can’t believe it! And now I can’t even get through to customer service. Iv requested a call back and no one is available to talk to me to resolve this issue! I can’t wait till I get this resolved so I can switch to a new company! This is the FORTH time I’m being over charged 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you login to self serve and check Tab history?

It looks like this and it will show you tab balance for each month.  If you over pay, it will show credit too.

Is your Tab payment matches your Tab history?

I don’t have a tab! It’s been paid off since December! And I keep getting charged $40 for a tab! I know how to use self serve and check my statements and bills and such. I have been with  this company for a long time. Please have someone call me. Preferably a manager or someone in charge because I’m not sitting on the phone again for another few hours talking to someone who is incapable or their job. Thank you. 

I don’t have a tab! It’s been paid off since December! And I keep getting charged $40 for a tab! On top of that a random $18 charge for what?! I have unlimited everything! I know how to use self serve and check my statements and bills and such. I have been with  this company for a long time. Please have someone call me. Preferably a manager or someone in charge because I’m not sitting on the phone again for another few hours talking to someone who is incapable or their job. Thank you. 

Badge +4

Please send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or a direct message via Twitter. An official Koodo rep will be able to take a closer look at these charges and provide you with an explanation.

https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or https://twitter.com/koodo