Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Once I pay off my tab I am no longer contracted with Koodo? How do you pay off tab all at once?

Travelling indefinitely and don't want to be paying tab while away as well as the seasonal hold cost - would rather just totally pay it off before I leave. How do you pay off remaining tab? And once done am I free of other payments with Koodo?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
You can perform a Tab Payoff on your Self Serve and it will be charged on to your next bill. You can also call customer care to do it for you if you are also looking to cancel your account, however you have the possibility of putting Seasonal Hold which is 15$/month and it keeps your account active, its a pretty useful feature. But then again if your mind is set up on canceling your account, doing the Tab Payoff will not cancel it, you must call customer care to perform a full termination of the account.
Userlevel 6
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

You can perform a Tab Payoff on your Self Serve and it will be charged on to your next bill. You ...

Hi Mathieu, just a heads up, the Tab payoff option is not available on the new Self Serve yet. It will be back soon though 🙂 Thank you!
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

You can perform a Tab Payoff on your Self Serve and it will be charged on to your next bill. You ...

If my tab was $57 last month why is it $62 this month if I'm paying it off?