Koodo Community

Community

Offer something to loyal Koodo customers

Userlevel 2
Many people change providers; Do to their ever changing needs -Finances, moves etc- Why not offer the customer who has been with koodo for long time an option to level up there service after 3 years of dedicated service?Example offer them the next up rate plan with additonal ftres for the same price they are paying on their current plan-Just to show alittle more cx appreciation ?

308 replies

Userlevel 5
yes i agree, im sure i have metioned it sometimes before but there has to be some kind of csutomer apprection programme of some sort...
HippieLongstocking wrote:

yes i agree, im sure i have metioned it sometimes before but there has to be some kind of csut...

After all a happy Koodo customer is a continuing Koodo customer.

yes i agree, im sure i have metioned it sometimes before but there has to be some kind of csut...

I love the idea, especially since Ive been with Koodo for going on 5 years and now my plan that I have isn't as amazing as it would be if they would let me have the Canada wide calling on my plan since all other new plans offer it ... I love what I have and i ll lose it if i change just for the Canada wide... this would make me even more of a dedicated constant believer and promoter in Koodos Awesomness !!

alissa, you are able to go into any kiosk and change your plan to a canada-wide calling plan. all of the canada-wide plans have a corresponding plan from the previous framework that is usually only $5 more per month.

Its true, i am with koodo for last 4 years, when i go to future shop for a phone upgrade or so , the $ 100.gift coupon is only for new numbers not for existing customers. They should treat existing customers also.

Alissa, how have you been with Koodo for 5 years when they haven't even been open for over 4? 😉.

They have been open for about 4.5 years.. I've been with Koodo since Halloween 2008.

I agree with John Lee, one of the perks about being with koodo is the fact that you are NOT locked in. AND also the koodo tab that allows you to recieve a new phone, I just upgraded my phone this summer and only had to pay $5.00 for it, i had only been with koodo a year and was alreay able to upgrade, that made my day! I think there low low rates and cheap phones really are great, i'm always up for more promotions to loyal customers thats for sure though!

Yes, I agree about not being locked in. Some contracts that we see being 3, 2 or even one year are big commitments. Koodo makes it easyer with people with commitment issues and also delivers a great service 🙂
Userlevel 5
I don't think Koodo will contribute to that because their plans are already discounted and so are their phones. Other big companies like Telus, Rogers and Bell are able to do those services because they have a much bigger customer audience and more funding. (Their plans are also more expensive and they lock you into 3 year contracts while Koodo doesn't)
John Lee wrote:

I don't think Koodo will contribute to that because their plans are already discounted and so are...

koodo is beginning to do contracts.. Especially with iPhones
Userlevel 5
John Lee wrote:

I don't think Koodo will contribute to that because their plans are already discounted and so are...

The only reason they do them is Apple required it for Koodo to carry iPhones.
John Lee wrote:

koodo is owned by telus, fwi...
John Lee wrote:

I think there should be more incentives! I do love customer service most days though
John Lee wrote:

Currently fido is giving existing customers a byod plan. $45 2gb unlimited talk &text
John Lee wrote:

Even fido gives discounts 
Badge +4
I think what you're all referring to is some sort of customer loyalty program, sounds like a good idea, it might be a good way to retain customers thinking of going elsewhere.
Userlevel 5
rikkster wrote:

I think what you're all referring to is some sort of customer loyalty program, sounds like a good...

not only that, its for the dedicated customers who love koodo, whose been with koodo since day one, made all payments on time, never been suspended, never has asked for credits. because those customers do exist, and it does come up once in awhile, customers asking if theres something that they can be offered for being such a good customer. just an example 🙂
rikkster wrote:

I think what you're all referring to is some sort of customer loyalty program, sounds like a good...

Rogers for example if you call in to cancel your plan immediately put you through retention witch will do anymeans necessary to keep you eliminate that think of the employees they have to hire and fire and all related expenses and the discounts they offer to try and keep them just simply offer someone whos been with koodo like 1 year 2 years 3,5 10 ect
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make it that loyal customers get a little better discount on phones or make a 3 tier loyalty plan offering customers who have been with Koodo for like 3 years or more the ability to pic from one of 3 loyalty plans. Anyway you do it some sort of loyalty program would be good because as wind like providers expand coverage more and more customers are going to leave and from what I hear it's already happening. - KID ANDROID. ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 5
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Make it that loyal customers get a little better discount on phones or make a 3 tier loyalty plan...

very good idea

Make it that loyal customers get a little better discount on phones or make a 3 tier loyalty plan...

Do you work for wind or something? cuz it seems your really trying to sell em

i love that idea!
Userlevel 6

That's why that Koodo should focus more on having cheap plans with more features inside, not just focus on existing customers getting the better deal. How will Koodo expand if you need to be with the carrier for 3 years to get a better deal. As towards to the comment to Wind, they have extremely limited coverage, and they charge $1/mb of data and 45cents/min if you go out of your local zone. People move around, and if there is no wind coverage people usually choose us.
Userlevel 1
I do not want to sound like Koodo is a cheap Company, but what about customers that are with Koodo for 3 years but they are may be bad payees, they do not pay their bills in due date, they may also become delinquent, they may have overdue status, credit seekers, not all of customers that stayed with koodo for 3 years are good customers, I might be a loyal cusotmer but I do not pay my bills steadily and Koodo collections should always remind me that I have to pay my bills, so and forth. Do you think these customers deserve any better discount or uppgrade them to newer or higher plans for free knowing that Koodo is loosing money.