Koodo Community
Solved

Not eligible for tab

• 21 January 2019
  • 2 replies

I recently got postpaid service through koodo, and when i signed up, it said i was eligible, but I have to bring my own device, which is fine, since I already have a phone. Just wondering, at some point, am I able to upgrade through the tab as it said I wasn't eligible for it. Is this something I have to wait for with on time payments?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Allan M 21 January 2019, 15:17

Given that bill payments are made and everything is kept in good standing your account should be auto reviewed after 6-8 months for tab eligibility. If it doesn't do it automatically you can contact Koodo and request that they take a look at it and see if you can get a bump.
The important part is that you keep your account in good standing for a those 6-8 months.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Given that bill payments are made and everything is kept in good standing your account should be auto reviewed after 6-8 months for tab eligibility. If it doesn't do it automatically you can contact Koodo and request that they take a look at it and see if you can get a bump.
The important part is that you keep your account in good standing for a those 6-8 months.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/spending-limit-program