Koodo Community

New to Tab

• 27 December 2018
  • 4 replies

"If I'm a current customer but have never had Tab before... will I get the $100 gift credit being offered on the Samsung Galaxy S8 medium Tab?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As you are already a customer, you are not eligible to get that $100 bonus gift. That condition applies to new customer or if you add a new line.

By the way, what plan do you have? was it eligible for a Medium tab. You might want to check out current in-store promotion at bestbuy,walmart, wowmobile. They had promo of $0 medium tab for a samsung S9
Badge +4
Do you see that offer while logged in to your self serve account? I only see that offer when not logged in. I would say it's only for a new activation. If you're a current customer, that doesn't fall under a new activation.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Theres a superscrict 2 on it, meaning there's terms and conditions. Going to the bottom of the page with the Nitty gritty, it says:
"New activations only. Available with the purchase of a new phone with the Tab. Will vary by store location. While quantities last."
Yes Goran I did read that, but also noticed in the little "i" info link in the main ad it seems to state New activations on the Tab... which I technically fall under. Maybe just wishful thinking, but as I brought my own phone originally. I've never puchace one from Koodo