Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New Tab options for existing Koodo customers

Userlevel 1
Do existing Koodo customers also get 15% towards the tab and get the tab wiped in 24 months? Or do we just get the old 10% towards the tab?

10 replies

Userlevel 1
Existing customers remain with their old Tab, they still get 10% not 15%.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... Existing clients will access to the new TAB when they upgrade their phones.
Userlevel 1
Oh, that's sad considering that it was the current Koodo customers that asked for this change. If they were to do this with everyone, that would make everyone happy. Plus to get the new perks, we have to pay more for a new plan and a new phone which the prices went up.
Userlevel 6
Pirun Kar wrote:

Oh, that's sad considering that it was the current Koodo customers that asked for this change. If...

My understanding is that as soon as you get a new phone you get the 15%. You don't have to change plans. That's what the folks said at the koodo store.
Userlevel 7
According to a lady's service agreement I signed today, RudyW is right. She kept her old $25 double minutes Talk + Text plan but upgraded to the Ace II X on a Tab S and the agreement says 15% payback.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

According to a lady's service agreement I signed today, RudyW is right. She kept her old $25 doub...

Is it possible to get it without upgrading my phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

According to a lady's service agreement I signed today, RudyW is right. She kept her old $25 doub...

Maybe if you change your plan? Something has to be made in order for us to receive this
Apparently you have to buy a new phone.. oddly enough, the price of Koodo's phones went up.
Userlevel 4
I called the Koodo call centre yesterday. First the guy said I would stay at 10%. Then he went to "clarify" something, came back after a while and said that everybody will be switched to 15% automatically, starting with the next monthly bill. Did his supervisor provide him with false information?
Userlevel 1
Daniel AJ wrote:

I called the Koodo call centre yesterday. First the guy said I would stay at 10%. Then he went to...

I hope not, It seems like most and if not everyone wants to get the 15%. If we do get it, will we get our tab wiped in 24 months?