Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New plan new terms, or old terms? (10 to 15% tab contribution)

Userlevel 1
If I switch from and old plan (which had 10% tab contribution) to a new plan (now they're all 15% tab contribution), will I continue getting the old terms of 10% and everything else signed up for (the old terms and conditions), or the new terms that are included in the 15% tab contribution contract, keeping in mind I am not changing/upgrading phones yet? I realize that the rate plan and overages will change, but will everything else, or will it stay the same? Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Sophia 30 November 2013, 17:49

Hi G R, it's actually not the plan change that will trigger the new Tab terms, but purchasing a new phone 🙂 You don't need to change your plan, just get a new phone to qualify for the new Tab... and vice versa, if you change your plan only, your Tab will stay the same 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi G R, it's actually not the plan change that will trigger the new Tab terms, but purchasing a new phone 🙂 You don't need to change your plan, just get a new phone to qualify for the new Tab... and vice versa, if you change your plan only, your Tab will stay the same 🙂