Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New plan changed after I switched to it

Userlevel 1
I recently switched my tab plan from an old $35 plan to the new $30. When i selected the new plan the details said that extra data was $5/100mb but when I reached my limit and went to pay for the extra data the plan now says $10/100mb. I received nothing saying this was changed and there was no notice on the plan when i switched stating it was temporary.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Bruce. Things like that don't usually change. Don't you think you might have looked at the wrong place? Maybe that was the overage for your old plan and thought it was for the new one.
Userlevel 7
I think what you saw was the overage rate on your old plan being $5/100 MB vs the new one. The plans don't have temporary overages, they're simply there.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

I think what you saw was the overage rate on your old plan being $5/100 MB vs the new one. The pl...

Hey Bruce! Just confirming, your current plan for the lines ending by 59 & 63 are both $10/100mb and have been since you made the switch.
Userlevel 1
It was looking at the new plan for sure, my old plan was not $5/100mb. The new plan was definitely listing as such when i switched to it but as I would't have thought this would happen I have no proof. Next time i switch I will make sure to Screen Cap.
Userlevel 6
Bruce Berndt wrote:

It was looking at the new plan for sure, my old plan was not $5/100mb. The new plan was definitel...

The 59 line has always been 10$/100mb even with the old rate plan.  The 63 line was $7.50/50mb. Did you see it on the plan selection part of the website or when you went to change your plan? You may have received an email confirmation once you changed your plan can you check that out?