Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Need a new phone and new plan for 14 months, what is the choice?

What is the best plan for me? Looking for a new phone and plan for 14 months.i have to return back to my country at early 2016. What if i need to stop the service for less than 24 months?how much should i pay back to Koodo to get my phone unlocked? What is other fee i have to pay?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
If you go with postpaid, get your phone on a Tab and leave before the 24 months are up you'll pay whatevers left on the Tab. That amount will vary depending on the level of Tab you take and the price of the plan, but there is a maximum for each Tab. After 14 months Tab Small: $62,50 Tab Medium: $125 Tab Large: $208.33 This is of course assuming that you have the absolute minimum Tab contribution every month. If you decide to unlock the phone there's a $35 fee. In regards to the plan, that depends on your needs, a full list of available plans are here: https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html
Thanks..do you think Koodo is the best plan for me regarding to this matter?
Userlevel 6
Yani Yuni wrote:

Thanks..do you think Koodo is the best plan for me regarding to this matter?

If you're in need of a phone on a subsidy I'd say that Koodo seems the best choice since they're the only company with a Tab program. With any provider you're looking at a maximum 2 year term, but with Koodo you stand a chance at clearing the Tab faster than that, depending on the price of your bills.