Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My Tab balance

My Tab balance has held steady at $150 for the past like 4 months and then suddenly dropped to $120!!?? What could be happening? I have not used my Tab balance to buy anything!!!

14 replies

Userlevel 7
In self-serve, you can view your tab history and can see what and where the $30 went to. Accounts can't be accessed here as this just a forum to ask general/technical questions that other customers help answer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

In self-serve, you can view your tab history and can see what and where the $30 went to. Account...

You can't check your tab history with the new self serve...

It could be a glitch, but I would call Koodo and ask them about it if it stays at $120 for next few days.
Ahmad wrote:

In self-serve, you can view your tab history and can see what and where the $30 went to. Account...

The balance has now dropped AGAIN to $114.53!! At this rate I won't have any Tab balance at the end of the day!! Can't seem to find any "Contact Us" on the new look pages and the waiting time on calls is 25 minutes!! Very frustrating!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Contact us page
https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us

*611 from your phone.  I never wait more than 10 min with any service providers.
I usually hang up and call them back again.
Userlevel 7
Ahmad wrote:

Here's the contact us page: https://www.koodomobile.com/contact-us

From the drop down menu, select "email us".
Userlevel 3
Ahmad wrote:

Maybe you are looking at it in reverse? You have negative tab. If you owned money on your phone it should be dropping as you pay it off. 
Ahmad wrote:

Didn't owe anything. Called customer service and problem sorted out now. Said it was a glitch - so am back to my $150 Tab balance - been informed that's the max positive Tab balance one can have!! Had hoped to raise my Tab to a respectable amount to pick me some latest phone- Thanks by the way. Cheers!!!
Ahmad wrote:

I would like to know the balance owing on my phone
Ahmad wrote:

I want to know the balance owing on my phone, please
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Ahmad wrote:

I cant find where to check my tab balance ?
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

Hi, here's a pic of my screen when I log in...do you not see that?

Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

Want also add that the balance that displays in your Self Serve account is the balance as of your last bill.  You can look at your December bill online and see your balance there. It will be updated with your next bill in a few days.  Hope this helps
Ahmad wrote:

My self serve doesn't look like that .It use to but then they told me I had to do the update or I couldn't get in !