Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My tab balance

My tab balance is zero on my online account why am i still paying the same monthly fees? I did get my plan before the new law on tab balance was pass. Thank you for your answers
icon

Best answer by Kakarot 11 June 2015, 23:36

HI Emilie, there are a couple reasons why you would still be paying the same amount. My guess is that you got the phone on a tab small which meant that you didn't have to pay anything extra per month for the phone and the balance was just paid down by the 10% koodo contribution. If this is the case than charges will stay the same because there is no more 10% BYOD discount which is what you would have gotten on the old system. There is some good news though the new plans have the discount built right into the so maybe you should look at some the new plans to better suit your needs at a better cost. Hope this helps. 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
HI Emilie, there are a couple reasons why you would still be paying the same amount. My guess is that you got the phone on a tab small which meant that you didn't have to pay anything extra per month for the phone and the balance was just paid down by the 10% koodo contribution. If this is the case than charges will stay the same because there is no more 10% BYOD discount which is what you would have gotten on the old system. There is some good news though the new plans have the discount built right into the so maybe you should look at some the new plans to better suit your needs at a better cost. Hope this helps. 🙂