Koodo Community

Community

Monthly Tab Contribution Options

I would like to see more options for how much I can contribute to my tab. Like an add on to contribute five dollars per month towards my tab. OR when I go to pay my bill by credit card put an extra box that lets me put any amount I desire towards my tab. The whole point of this being that you could pay off your tab faster if you want by putting a small extra amount of money away every month in the hope that once you pay off your tab you could start accumulating a positive balance to put towards your next phone since they just keep getting more expensive in order to avoid having to pay a huge amount at once. Just a thought.

8 replies

Userlevel 6
You mean like the current Tab Med/Large charging 5$/10$ per month to your bill plus the additional 15%?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

You mean like the current Tab Med/Large charging 5$/10$ per month to your bill plus the additiona...

TA Da!! Make it so 😉
John Burke wrote:

You mean like the current Tab Med/Large charging 5$/10$ per month to your bill plus the additiona...

Similar except when you don't have a med/large tab you can do it optionally and stop doing it at anytime and/or add an extra box for a tab contribution when you pay by credit card so you could do a one time sum towards your tab.
Userlevel 6
I'd propose something even easier. Customers who wish to contribute more towards their Tab could simply overpay their bill by a little amont of their choice. Koodo could then put the extra amount towards the Tab. Customer has $35 bill taxes in. Customer sends Koodo $40 to pay his/her bill. Koodo keeps $35 to pay bill, puts $5 towards Tab. That'd be simple :oP
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

I'd propose something even easier. Customers who wish to contribute more towards their Tab could...

I love that Idea and think it would be great +1
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

I'd propose something even easier. Customers who wish to contribute more towards their Tab could...

That's a great idea! Works for me.
im kind of confused about this whole tab thing...if i chose a $30 plan and my tab contribution is $5. does that mean koodo will charge me $35 per month?
Userlevel 4
Faria Khandaker wrote:

im kind of confused about this whole tab thing...if i chose a $30 plan and my tab contribution is...

Yes.