Koodo Community
Solved

Mobil shop connection fee

• 30 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Can anyone explain why when my connection fee will be reimbursed. I upgraded my koodo phone at a Mobil Shop and was told the $40 would be refunded. Nothing yet and that was Sept.

icon

Best answer by Boight 1 January 2021, 18:18

Hi Sophia,

Yes finally got a response. On FB right now. It seems Mobil shop did not have a promo available at the time. So they lied to me or were completely mistaken. Either way I’m going to be out $40.00.

Having technical difficulties with a FB authentication so moving to twitter. Florin is trying to help.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's a long time indeed. I'd send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out

Thanks Goran,

I’ve followed and send a tweet to koodo.  Maybe they’ll message me.

Well.. I’ve followed and DM’d in Facebook and Twitter with no response. Plan C?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Give it some time…. it is a holiday today. You will hear back!

Edit: I see that you have messaged them three days ago. Sorry, I missed that before. Make sure you send the message as a DM, or otherwise try Facebook private messenger. They definitely will respond and I believe it should be quicker than two days!

Hi Sophia,

Yes finally got a response. On FB right now. It seems Mobil shop did not have a promo available at the time. So they lied to me or were completely mistaken. Either way I’m going to be out $40.00.

Having technical difficulties with a FB authentication so moving to twitter. Florin is trying to help.