Koodo Community

Missing tab credit

I set up a call back through the self serve to talk to someone and after speaking to the gentleman he gave me a credit for my full tab balance due to my phone not working correctly and when I check my self serve my tab balance says minus 250 when it should say zero. He also changed my plan which showed up with the new plan in the self serve so I am not sure what to do. I got the customer service reps name and his number which he was very helpful so I'm going to go to a Koodo shop tomorrow and try to get my new phone and see hopefully it shows up is there within their system as a zero tab. Had anyone had this happen to them?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi JasonF,
Do you have an email confirmation from the agent? There should be an email regarding the new plan change. Also what did the agent say about the next step for you? I would follow his instruction.
Badge +4
JasonF wrote:

I set up a call back through the self serve to talk to someone and after speaking to the gentleman he gave me a credit for my full tab balance due to my phone not working correctly and when I check my self serve my tab balance says minus 250 when it should say zero. He also changed my plan which showed up with the new plan in the self serve so I am not sure what to do. I got the customer service reps name and his number which he was very helpful so I'm going to go to a Koodo shop tomorrow and try to get my new phone and see hopefully it shows up is there within their system as a zero tab. Had anyone had this happen to them?

I would say your case is very rare. If the phone was still under warranty you would've been told to go that route to get it fixed. You are very lucky he was willing to waive such a high tab just for a phone not working correctly, whether under warranty or not. As Dinh said, follow this agents instructions. Without an email confirmation to waive your tab, your only recourse is through this agent.