Koodo Community
Solved

Missing positive tab balance

• 19 January 2019
  • 6 replies

I called Koodo yesterday about a positive tab balance missing from my account. After an hour on the phone and two people later, I thought I had it straightened out. I logged in the day after and there is still no credit on my account. Is it possible it's there but not showing up?

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 19 January 2019, 20:18

@Char368 No problem! When you log into your account you will see your offer for your line. You have till April 19th to redeem. Obviously, I would go for the offer online given it's the best one.
View original

6 replies

Badge +4
How did they say you would get a credit for your previous positive tab balance? It could be that it's only available to you if you order a new phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you noticed your Tab was missing?
If you log into your self serve and check page 3 of your Ebill, you can see the summary of Tab by user.
Do you see any movement of your Tab there?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo eliminated the positive tab balance more than a year ago. I believe at the time it was converted to a store credit that would be automatically applied when you purchase a phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Char368 I see the conversation you had with our rep. Looks like they set you up on a pretty sweet plan for both of your lines. As far as the offer for the discount on the a phone that is not necessarily in a TAB form but straight discount off the device at the time of when you decide to purchase the phone. Keep in mind your best bet to maximize the discount is online and on top you will save the activation fee as well.
Ohhhhh ok, thank you Bernard Koodo,, greatly appreciated. I didn't want to call back in case there was something I wasn't seeing on my account or something that I wasn't aware of.

Thanks again and to those who responded in the forum as well to try and help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Char368 No problem! When you log into your account you will see your offer for your line. You have till April 19th to redeem. Obviously, I would go for the offer online given it's the best one.