Koodo Community
Solved

Loyal customer needs help

I recently broke my phone screen but I can't afford to have it fixed. My phone tab is still $190 is there any way to have koodo pay my tab as a loyal customer so that I can get a new phone?? I've been an active customer for about 8years now and would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Dinh 2 February 2019, 05:37

Yeah, contact Koodo directly and see if they can help you as Goran mentioned. Clearing out the whole amount might be impossible, but they could have something else to offer as you are a long time customer.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Highly unlikely. You could try to ask a rep via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter but I'd expect the answer to be no. You could try to see all Repair options out there or maybe if you know someone who repairs electronics and maybe barter or something like that. Another option is the screen dtill.otherwise works is to get a screen protector so you can at least continue to use it until you can scrounge up the money to fix it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah, contact Koodo directly and see if they can help you as Goran mentioned. Clearing out the whole amount might be impossible, but they could have something else to offer as you are a long time customer.