Koodo Community

Community

Solved

looking to switch to a tab plus plan

Userlevel 4
looking to switch to a tab plus plan with a new phone and under the plans it said this:

Available for $59 a month with 300 minutes**

but that option isn't available when I try to check out online. the phone I want is only available online. am I missing something? maybe my ad block is doing funny things? don't really feel like calling since wait time seems to be pretty bad

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Is your tab paid off for the line that you'd like to switch plans on?
Userlevel 4
yes, I have a positive tab balance
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jay Why wrote:

Have you accidentally popped into or out of another province? The site can be peculiar in that regard.

Send Koodo a private message on their Facebook page. Those reps have access to your account. They were on the line within 30 seconds for me yesterday.

Userlevel 6
Jay Why wrote:

Hey Jay! Before contacting us on Facebook, try clearing your cookies/cache. 
Userlevel 4
ok, 1 more question. I just ordered a phone and switch plans to a tab large. when does the plan take effect? right away, or when I activate the new phone?
Userlevel 6
Jay Why wrote:

ok, 1 more question. I just ordered a phone and switch plans to a tab large. when does the plan t...

Hey Jay! Can you let us know why it was not working? The plan change takes effect immediately.  Keep us posted!
Userlevel 4
Jay Why wrote:

ok, 1 more question. I just ordered a phone and switch plans to a tab large. when does the plan t...

hi Melissa
I tried clearing my cookies but it didn't make a difference. I bit the bullet and just got the $64 plan since I wanted the Nexus 6P before the promo ran out so I've already switched plans. I'll try to switch to the $59 plan next month
Userlevel 7
In this circumstance, if you're getting an error message or having an issue with Self Serve, you could call in to customer service to have them change it. It's a great ability to do changes yourself online but only if it works. Explain the situation to them and they should be able to fix it for you.