Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Late Fees and deactivation.

Userlevel 3
Some personal stuff has come up financially (dont want to talk about it), currently i am able to pay a small portion to the bill ($100, ive made a payment of 50 dollars already) my bill total is $236, I'll be getting paid on June 2nd which is almost 2 weeks past my bill deadline, i've read that overcharges are 2%, im afraid of my service getting cut. this is the first time since i've had my account (i've had my account since September 2012) that i'll be late with a payment. My question is, will my service be cut if i dont pay on time , and how long would it take before my service gets cut ? for those suggesting i call customer care i'll be calling customer care tomorrow to see what i can do, just asking about the worst case scenario.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Ugh I hate when life throws us these curve balls Mohamed, BUT call koodo and work out a payment arrangement (I do it all the time because my income can vary month to month) as long as you keep El Tabador in the loop, you're less likely to be disconnected. Yes there are fees of 2% but that's not too bad in the grand scheme of things. You can call Koodo right from your phone, *611 Hope whatever it is works out for you.
Userlevel 3
is the 2% fee calculated daily or is it 2% of the remaining bill.
Userlevel 7
MohamedAbdourahman wrote:

is the 2% fee calculated daily or is it 2% of the remaining bill.

2% of the remaining bill
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just want to add the Account Management typically will not setup payment arrangements until the account is actually delinquent, which happens when you are 5 days past due.
Userlevel 6
I would also like to add that you can avoid a bit of hassle if you call Koodo's Account Management team directly. You can call them by dialing #227 from your cell phone or 1-855-325-6636 from any phone.