Koodo Community
Question

Koodooffer promo code question

• 5 June 2019
  • 6 replies

I've been thinking about upgrading my phone for a while, and seeing this KOODOOFFER code seemed pretty attractive! I added a Google Pixel 3 to my cart and added the promo code, but nothing seemed to come off. I have a $50 plan which i'm not changing.... My tab was at 0 but am now adding a small tab of 240..... but even when i enter the promo code it says my monthly payments will be $60. I understand it is not a new activation, but this is an upgrade to a new phone. Could someone let me know if there is other fine print i'm missing. Thank you! 🙂

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm fairly certain it's the credit for the $50+ plans now. I know what you're referring to and called a couple of times too. This is what I see under my account during checkout, credit applies for $55 plan but not my current $40 nor the $45 plan, all under the small tab
@Robert T huh - that's interesting since they blurb about the promo code says "Get $10 off for 12 months on plans $50 or above."
Because it said $50 OR above I thought I was good.....maybe i'll try again in the morning and call tomorrow?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hmm, maybe I'm wrong. I don't get to see the text anymore.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Because it said $50 OR above I thought I was good.....maybe i'll try again in the morning and call tomorrow?

What plan was you on? if you were on a promotion plan, the code might now work as the promotion might not stack. In the foot note (1) nitty gritty it said "Limited time offer. Offer available for new activations or upgrades on a Tab. Cannot be combined with other offers, including positive Tab offer. This offer excludes Manitoba, Quebec and Saskatchewan"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It has to be an in market plan that is $50 or above. Can't keep an old plan that is no longer available.
Gotcha - I think you guys are right - must be an old plan. I guess i could upgrade to the $55 plan get the $10 bucks off and save $5/month for the year.
Thanks for all the help !