Koodo Community

Community

Koodo Tab, New Customer switched from Public Mobile

Hi there, so I recently switched from Public Mobile (after 5years with them almost!) to Koodo Mobile. When I filled out my info at the Koodo store, they told me I guess because I was a new customer and possibly haven't had anything new on my credit (bad OR good) and they're not willing to give me a Tab Plan unless I pay my bill, consistently, for 6+ months. That being said, my phone is falling apart (literally) and might not even last that long, lol! Does anyone know if there's any way I MAY possibly be offered a Tab EARLIER due to switching *or* something, a credit etc.??? If so, please respond & let me know. I'd appreciate it a lot! Than you so much 🙂

4 replies

Userlevel 4
@Nikki

Welcome to Koodo.

If you don't mind why you switched from PM? Did you receive special text message from Koodo? Are you one of the Pioneer Users?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jan Hope wrote:

@Nikki

Welcome to Koodo.

If you don't mind why you switched from PM? Did you receive spe...

I'm sure she did. Koodo does tries to cover people from PM to Koodo lately.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should be able to get a smaller Tab more easily. Have you asked about Tab M?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

You should be able to get a smaller Tab more easily. Have you asked about Tab M?

From what I understand,

haven't had anything new on my credit (bad OR good) and they're not willing to give me a Tab Plan unless I pay my bill, consistently, for 6+ months. 

She can't get any kind of Tab...