Koodo Community
Question

Koodo Tab Balance

• 14 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I just paid my last 2 bills as I had a balance brought forward from the previous month. After doing this, I’m only seeing my tab balance decreased by one payment when it should be double the amount. Can someone shed some light on this? I would like to pay off the balance but don’t want to overpay.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing? Did you pay 2 bills (1 late, 1 normal)?

Yes that’s correct. One late and one normal. When I paid the late bill, the tab dropped to 117 but when I paid the other bill, nothing changed. See the attached screenshot. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What I see is that you paid your bill on Sep 11 and Tab amount dropped to $157.70.

And another Tab charge of $40 on Oct 11th, then Tab amount dropped to $117.70.

Did you pay another bill after Oct 11th? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The tab might have dropped even if you didn't pay the bill. 

Hi,

Thanks for the responses. After reviewing the second bill, apparently I was not given a tab charge for the second bill, as I had the balance brought forward. Hence the tab deduction of only $40 once.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

After reviewing the second bill, apparently I was not given a tab charge for the second bill, as I had the balance brought forward. Hence the tab deduction of only $40 once.

It's not possible. There is always a Tab charge on your bill every month.

You said you paid your last 2 bills. Isn't it September bill and October bill?  Then, your screenshot is telling you they deducted $40 from each bill/month.

BTW, the dates showing on your screenshot is based on your due date.  It's not actual date you made payment.  I thought it's based on your payment date. But I checked my tab history and found this.

I can attach my tab history. I usual make payment around 20th, but tab deductions shows 11th of the month.