Koodo Community
Solved

Is my Koodo Tab credit offer still valid?

Hello. I received a text message from Koodo saying I have a $50 tab credit that I could use towards the purchase of a new Koodo phone. I wasn't interested in a new phone at that time, but now I'm planning to purchase a new phone with a Koodo tab. Is this tab credit still active on my account? And if so is there a way I can complete the transaction online to purchase a new phone. I see there is an option for entering a promo code, but the text message did not have a promo code relating to the tab credit.

Advice appreciated.
Thanks,
Ruth
icon

Best answer by Chris Koodo 7 January 2019, 20:19

@ruthem - Most credits such as this expire after 3 months. I reapplied the $50 Tab credit for you 🙂

Once logged into Self Serve, you should see the discount automatically applied to the phones.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi
There are many types of credit, have you also received the email confirmation of the credit? I think some credit offer has the expired date of 3 months (from the date of the offer). Some credit was automatically applied to the price you saw when you selected a phone.

With Koodo, what you see is what you get. When you check out, if you don't see the credit on the amount applied then you don't have it.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
@ruthem - Most credits such as this expire after 3 months. I reapplied the $50 Tab credit for you 🙂

Once logged into Self Serve, you should see the discount automatically applied to the phones.
Hi Chris,

Thanks for you quick response! I tried completing my order this morning logged into Self Serve and I didn't see the discount applied. I went right through the checkout process, but there was no tab credit. Is there something else I need to do to process that correctly?

Thanks again!
Ruth