Userlevel 1

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes.
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Yes.

Even if I get notices that I am exceeding my current amount?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Yes.

No. There are reasonable limits.

These "toe in the water" freebies are designed to let you gauge how much data or minutes you will probably need on a regular plan. They are not a free ticket to the movies (popcorn included).

It's up to you to decide if the plan and phone fit, then return within the 15-day period. If you are getting warnings, expect to pay for the current usage even if you return the phone for full credit and cancel out. They might cut you a deal,  but don't count on anything being "free".
Userlevel 1
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Yes.

My plan has 100mb of data. I already used 88mb. Am I allowed to pass that? What would be a reasonable limit for the first 10 days? 500mb? 1gb?
Userlevel 1
My plan has 100mb of data. I already used 88mb. Am I allowed to pass that? What would be a reasonable limit for the first 10 days? 500mb? 1gb?
Userlevel 7
Jimmy wrote:

My plan has 100mb of data. I already used 88mb. Am I allowed to pass that? What would be a reason...

500mb is reasonable. So is 1GB in my opinion. The period is to allow to you figure out how much data you'll really need monthly as it looks like your 100mb plan wont be sufficient enough.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you re using 10 mb per day, you should take a plan that will cover you for at least 300 mb a month without facing overage charges. You will have to upgrade from the most basic plans. At 1 Gb per month, you should be safe, but DO monitor your usage.

<b>Android data tips</b>

http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/data-and-how-to-make-the-most-of-it
Badge +4
Hey Jimmy, the reasonable usage limit set out by Koodo is 50 MB of data over fifteen days. So if ever you decide, (within Koodo's fifteen day return period), the phone you have isn't what you wanted, you can still return the phone for exchange or a full refund, however you will be responsible for data usage charges over 50 MB. There are reasonable usage limits for text messages and talk time, (see link below). http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/before-you-purchase/what-is-your-15-day-money-back-guarantee If you're happy with the phone, use the data. Though heed Bob's advice and monitor your usage.