Koodo Community

Community

Increase tab maximum and minimum

With the cost of devices increasing for better performance it would only make sense to allow for a 200 tab at least

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Problem is higher Tabs take way too long to pay off and then it basically becomes a super long contract, moreso than is necessary. I like the way Koodo does it: you want a better phone, save up for it.
Userlevel 2
Jonathan I wrote:

Problem is higher Tabs take way too long to pay off and then it basically becomes a super long co...

Personally speaking, I wouldn't mind seeing the positive side increase up to $200. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

Problem is higher Tabs take way too long to pay off and then it basically becomes a super long co...

I agree with Myke, nothing wrong with the positive side sliding up a little higher, but agree that the negative should stay at 150 as well.
Moving the Tab higher or lower just puts it in line with Virgin, You can have a 300 tab balance. If you want to carry that debt, you should be allowed. The question is does Koodo value it's customer base and/or worry they can't collect.