Koodo Community
Question

In Store Tab Upgrade

Userlevel 2
So I'm at the $150 positive tab balance again, I'm thinking about picking up a phone to be used as a.gift. I've always purchased online, but I'm wondering how this works in store. If I'm grabbing a phone that's $100, is it as simple as just walking into a store and giving my information, and grabbing the phone? Or do I have to provide a CC number and go through a whole process?

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just go to a kiosk give them your account info and take the phone. They will put it on your tab and that's it . Your tab will be adjusted right there, there's no process that you have to wait for. - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)
Userlevel 5
you got its because you already have the account no need to provide cc info 🙂
Userlevel 2
sounds easy enough, better then waiting on shipping.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sounds easy enough, better then waiting on shipping.Much easier, who doesn't like instant gratification lol. I hope your not trying to get the Galaxy S3 because they are probably sold out at your local kiosk and Koodo has stated that they "hope" to have a new shipment by years end.
Userlevel 2
sounds easy enough, better then waiting on shipping.lol no. It's for my 90+ year old grandparents, I'm going with the HTC One X, which is already way too much phone for them lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sounds easy enough, better then waiting on shipping.Do you mean the HTC ONE V? If so I wouldn't personally because I've seen so many issues on here and Facebook with it. I'd go with the Galaxy Ace 2.
Userlevel 5
sounds easy enough, better then waiting on shipping.Even though its for your grandparents, the HTC One V isn't a recommended choice. Lots of problems and horror stories about that phone. I agre with KID ANDROID, get the Ace 2!
Userlevel 7
sounds easy enough, better then waiting on shipping.I would have to agree with the Ace 2 as well. I've actually had the One V...lol
Userlevel 2
sounds easy enough, better then waiting on shipping.Yeah I'm seeing the One V is having issues, but I'm also seeing the Ace seems to have some as well. I just need it to make calls so I'm not really bothered, will grab either/or at this point
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sounds easy enough, better then waiting on shipping.Ya the original Ace has some issues, we're talking about the Ace 2, which I have yet to see any issues arise.